Who we are
We are makers of GUN-EX® elastic battle ropes and other fitness training tools. Our products and services are provided by GUN-eX USA, Inc.(“GUN-eX USA”) in United States, and by Krankfitness s.r.o. (“Krankfitness”) in European Union and worldwide.
In the European Union, your data controller is Krankfitness s.r.o. to the extent that it is processing your Personal Data as permitted in this Policy.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so. For example, to provide our Products and Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources.
Information You Provide to Us
- Order/Billing Information – When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (PayPal), email address, and phone number.
- Contact Information – You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, subscribe to our newsletter, make a comment on our Site, or communicate with our customer support.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device and, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
- Log Information – Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
- Location Information – We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to automatically set up your shipping country to help you speed up checkout process and to calculate approximate shipping costs.
- Information from Cookies – “Cookies” are data files that website stores on a visitor’s computer or other device. Visitor’s browser provides this information back to the Site each time visitor returns to the Site.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How And Why We Use Your Personal Information
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- We use Contact Information to communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by GUN-EX, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on our products.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, we may provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We may use Analytics Information to target our marketing messages to groups of our users (for example, those who bought our products in the past or visited certain pages on our Site), and serve relevant advertisements.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances listed below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Legal Requests – We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by clicking links below:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
How long we retain your data
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with Legal Requirements, to resolve disputes, and/or enforce our agreements.
Billing information is retained for a period of seven (7) years as of their provision to us.
We reserve the right to make adjustments to the above periods that may result as a result of any orders, laws, or regulations issued by any governmental, legislative, or regulatory body with jurisdiction over us.
What rights you have over your data
If you are a resident ofthe European Union, we inform you of the legal basis on which we process your Personal Data as required by the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). We only will use and process your Personal for the following lawful reasons:
- When it is necessary to process a transaction on your behalf or to perform under a contract (product purchase, order confirmation, etc.)
- When we have a legitimate business interest or compelled by Legal Requirements.
- When we receive your prior consent.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us any time at email@example.com (or at our mailing address provided below). We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time (and in all cases within 30 days of receiving a request).
You may request any of the following:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request deletion of your personal data
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information might be transferred outside of Europe, including the United States.
Last change to this policy was made on May 25, 2018.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint or request access, change or deletion of your data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
602 00 Brno