Can’t decide which of our 4 training tools is right for you? Here’s our quick guide that should help you choose.
COBRA rope is the modern replacement for battle/power rope. You can do all the same exercises with it as with a regular battle rope, but because it’s elastic it has several advantages.
Ropes fight back, making you work harder and thus making whole training more effective. In addition to all battle rope exercise you can do a lot more – sprint, jump, do push and pull exercise. Its real full body workout in just one training tool.
- Train complete body (upper, lower and core) . Strength and power, speed, acceleration and overall body and core strength. COBRA ropes will give you new and exceptional ways to train.
- Easy to set up and train anywhere, outdoors or indoors. Widely used by athletes, sport teams and their coaches for fitness conditioning.
- Perfect for every Personal trainer, bootcamp instructor, or group trainers. Tools can be used as PT tool, part of bootcamp or circuit training or as standalone group class called GUNNING with multiple COBRA ropes.
- COBRA is the most versatile training tool on the market.
Unless you have sport specific or physiological needs, COBRA is the most universal and the most popular training tool that we recommend to everybody.
MINI COBRAMINI COBRA is the short version of COBRA rope. It’s recommended for gyms and fitness clubs with limited space available. Because of its shorter length, MINI COBRA feels a bit different when doing battle rope exercises.
- Short version of COBRA rope.
- Perfect for small group training in smaller spaces.
- Can be used in any circuit or PT session.
- Train upper body strength, lower bodz speed, acceleration, agility and reactions.
- Easy to set up, train and travel with.
- Recommended for indoor use but can be used outdoors as well.
MINI COBRAis recommended to everyone who wants COBRA rope but is limited by available training space.
QUATTRO PRO is perfect training tool for PT. It focuses mainly on dynamic movements and core strength. QUATTRO is 4 thin elastic ropes that you strap to your wrists and ankles with comfortable neoprene padded cuffs.
- Train speed, reaction, core strength, dynamic movements, stability and muscle coordination.
- For all Personal trainers and athletes’ coaches. Work on specific movements, break down all movements into sections and develop strength and dynamics in each part of it.
- Widely used for combat sports, MMA, box and all specific PT sessions. Special version of cuffs (sold separately) can be worn over boxing gloves.
- Short wooden bar will give you countless modifications and completely new exercises.
- With new plyo ropes and ground anchors you can train plyometric exercises and vertical jumps.
QUATTRO PRO is a must have tool for any serious PT trainer or coach and is highly recommended to athletes in combat sports.
All our tools are build to the same high safety and quality standards.
Learn more about why to choose GUN-eX ropes.